7 Secrets that Instagram Influencers Don't Want You To Know About
When you look at the successful Instagram profiles of top Instagram influencers, do you feel like they are hiding something?
Here’s some cool Instagram tips for Stories and for growth that will help you growth-hack your Instagram real fast.
1. Get a solid background on Stories
Then, click on the drawing pencil icon and hover over any color you want. Then, tap your finger and hold it.
The whole background will change to being one solid monochrome color to write a quick message and align with the color scheme of your previous Stories.
2. Use your picture’s color palette for fun letter background
Every top Instagrammer knows how important it is to have a visually consistent theme.
A cool tip for Stories is creating unique backgrounds for your fonts that are based on the color palette of the photo you’re posting.
To do that:
- select the picture you want to post and think of a word you want to write. It can be something short and simple.
- click the text icon (“Aa”) on the top right corner and type the very first letter of the word. Make sure the font is Strong, Classic, or Typewriter.
- add a background to the letter by clicking on the icon on the top left corner.
- click on the drawing pen icon, and you’ll see a little tool pop-up.
- move the tool around the photo and the background of the letter will change, depending on where you “land”.
Once you’ve selected the background color for the first letter, move on to the next, until you type the word, letter by letter.
3. Interact before and after posting
The Instagram algorithm likes engagement especially within the first half an hour of publishing your post.
A lot of engagement after you post means the algorithm recognizes the post is something worth pushing up the feed, for more eyes to see.
Many influencers interact with other posts for literally 30 minutes straight, 15 minutes before publishing the new post, and 15 minutes after.
They go into their relevant hashtags, see a post, and leave like 100 likes for that user who posted it. Before you deem this activity as spammy, what it results in is sparking interest – who is this person?. This normally results in liking at least one picture from the feed and usually it’s the very first one they see.
4. Create other accounts to interact with your own content
Create multiple Instagram accounts. Whether you’re a business, that owns more than one brand, or a social media manager, that curates more than one Instagram account, we all have access to more profiles.
You can be logged in up to 5 Instagram accounts on one device.
As soon as you’ve posted something, switch your Instagram accounts, go back to your profile with the new post, leave a like, and an engaging comment that looks real and authentic.
If you’re already posting on Instagram, this trick will give you another boost to get some extra love from the algorithm.
5. Add line breaks
Adding line breaks to captions is what differentiates a newbie from a pro.
It’s not that easy to do this.
There’s an easy workaround though:
- Open the Notes app on your phone
- Type the brackets: […] (without the dots inside)
- Put extra space in between these brackets
- Draft your caption
- When you want to add a space, hit the “Return” button
- Copy and paste the space between the brackets you created Et voila!
6. Edit your name to appear in Search Results
If nobody knows about your brand yet, with engagement too low to guarantee your content getting recommended or appearing in the Top Hashtags results, how can your new followers find you?
By typing the keywords in the Search bar.
To be found this way, update your bio by adding target keywords to your name.
So, if you’re a business coach, online marketing brand, or any other brand add that keyword to your bio.
It’s one of the easiest, and best-working, Instagram tips for growth out there.
7. Tag everybody in the same corner
Tagging is great for exposure, as it increases your visibility and puts you in front of the eyes of a brand or influencers you want to impress.
However, just like with hashtags, if you tag too many people, it will look extremely spammy if someone taps on your photo and sees a lot of tags spread around.
What you can do is to tag usernames in the same corner you literally can just drag the usernames to move them across the screen.
All tagged brands and influencers will be neatly located in the same tidy corner and it won’t look spammy.
What are your secret Instagram tips? Leave a comment below
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you and your coaching business right now:
- Join our FREE Facebook™ group, the Scalable Business Dojo, and connect with coaches who are growing too – it’s our Facebook™ community where the sharpest business coaches on the planet learn to get more money, deliver more impact, and get more freedom, CLICK HERE and join now!
- Join the, Get Clients Challenge™, and become a successful case study – the outcome of the Get Clients Challenge™ is simple: To get you, clients. I’m aiming to get you at least an extra $10-$15k per month, so we’ll give you everything we need to make that happen, and nothing you don;t. Here’s the best part, there are no ads to run, no funnels to launch, and no tech to struggle with. We’re going to solve the 3 biggest problems that stop coaches from launching and growing their businesses. Delivery Angst, Lack of Leads, and Sales Anxiety. CLICK HERE to learn more now!
- Chat with me in messenger – we’ll talk about where you’re at and where you want to be. And together we can look at what your next steps are to move the needle in your business. CLICK HERE to chat with me in messenger
- Schedule a FREE 15-minute Game Plan Call with me we’ll map out a personalized plan of your next steps to grow your coaching business. Please leave your credit card at home too – there’s no pitch on this call. Just great conversation with an expert to help you figure out what’s next for you in your business. CLICK HERE to book a call now!