The Ultimate Path Toward What You Really Want
Have you ever wondered what the ultimate path to what you really want would look like?
The truth is we are all essentially ‘good’ and are pre-programmed to inherently do what’s right.
When you do the right actions you essentially become a force for good. This is your natural state of being and as humans, this is the way we’re made to be.
And the way that we often approach things is usually just some horrible imitation of that thing, forcing us to live in struggle. Sure, it’s easy to shy away from pure right action. But, if you just do right, do what you’re naturally supposed to do, and act in a way that you were designed to act, then there is no struggle.
The only reason we deviate from doing what’s right is because of fear or something traumatic that we experienced. So it’s critically important to know that you’re doing the right thing.
When you do this, the obstacles you face tend to be insignificant and in the end, the drive to do right can actually be even greater than moving towards shiny things.
So, when you combine the drive to move towards the shiny things with the drive that comes from knowing you’re doing the right thing, it creates momentum.
Here Are Some Examples of What I See As Right Actions
- Be and Act Thankful – have an abundance mentality and be grateful for what you get. Sometimes you need to be thankful and celebrate where you are.
- Be and Act Kind – easier said than done in many cases, but it’s a classic example of Right Action and bears repeating. It’s the simple stuff that sometimes we take for granted.
- Be and Act Generous – there are many ways to create unstoppable momentum, but I’m absolutely convinced that this is one of the ways to do it. This is one that’s clearly more psychological, but when you do good things for others and act from generosity, it comes back to you.
- Help people – if you make this the main focus of your business, the money will follow. This is a very, very big secret to business success. We can use all the tactics in the world but at the end of the day, it’s really with the aim of helping people.
- Be Honest – now I know that no one would just outright lie, but the temptation can hit us all. And when you do below-board stuff, the people that are close to you, do business with, friends, relatives and so on, inevitably know and what kind of trust do you think that’s going to generate? Resist the temptation to do stuff just because everyone else is doing it and be honest and upfront (and with everyone else for that matter).
- Be Transparent – if you’re completely transparent it works. If you make a mistake, people like it, It shows you’re human.
- Give Results in advance and keep it simple – what I mean by this is show people what you’re about, give them information to better their lives but keep it simple. For example, if you friend Frank has never painted his living room and has asked you about how to approach it because you recently painted yours, share your experience good and bad.
Now, if you’re doing this right (Right Actions) so you know you’re on the right path, you’re aligned with the state of flow; and you couple that with the absolute certainty of what you want and why you want it; and then you sprinkle on a little bit of “here’s exactly what I’m willing to do to achieve all this (and here’s exactly what I refuse to do)”—then you get to the Right Mind state.
Definition of Right Mind
An unwavering belief in your ability to accomplish whatever it is you want. The ability to be clear of encumbrance and worry because you are on a laser beam like the path of goodness.
In the context of business, the deFinition of ‘Right Mind’ is a mind that says, “I can do anything I set my mind to because what I am doing is the right thing to do and because it serves the betterment of the world.”
To take it one step further, it’s where you have absolute certainty that “Yes, I can do this. It’s going to be hard at times, but I don’t care because it’s what’s right. There’s no alternative. There’s no Plan B for Your A Game as Bo Eason says.”
If you practice these Right Actions and you live your life by Right Mind, and every day you leave the world a little bit better than what it was when you got up, how can you not believe?
Do Right Actions every day for a week and just see if you don’t walk around with this belief system in your mind.
It will absolutely change your life.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you and your coaching business right now:
- Join our FREE Facebook™ group, the Scalable Business Dojo, and connect with coaches who are growing too – it’s our Facebook™ community where the sharpest business coaches on the planet learn to get more money, deliver more impact, and get more freedom, CLICK HERE and join now!
- Join the, Get Clients Challenge™, and become a successful case study – the outcome of the Get Clients Challenge™ is simple: To get you, clients. I’m aiming to get you at least an extra $10-$15k per month, so we’ll give you everything we need to make that happen, and nothing you don;t. Here’s the best part, there are no ads to run, no funnels to launch, and no tech to struggle with. We’re going to solve the 3 biggest problems that stop coaches from launching and growing their businesses. Delivery Angst, Lack of Leads, and Sales Anxiety. CLICK HERE to learn more now!
- Chat with me in messenger – we’ll talk about where you’re at and where you want to be. And together we can look at what your next steps are to move the needle in your business. CLICK HERE to chat with me in messenger
- Schedule a FREE 15-minute Game Plan Call with me we’ll map out a personalized plan of your next steps to grow your coaching business. Please leave your credit card at home too – there’s no pitch on this call. Just great conversation with an expert to help you figure out what’s next for you in your business. CLICK HERE to book a call now!