Follow Your Passion Instead of the Money
1. You’ll Feel Better
There is nothing more unfulfilling than waking up every morning during the week to mindlessly go and do work you do not care about.
However, if you choose to follow your passion, you can start truly enjoy what you do.
2. Creativity is stimulated
Being forced to do work that you have no interest in doing is one of the most draining experiences. When you are passionate about your work or business you can move past this draining experience as you know the next thing will likely bring something new and interesting.
Your creativity will get a huge boost when you follow your passion. You’ll be more inclined to come up with creative ideas when you like what you do. This will make you better at what you do.
3. Work is not Forced
When you value money more than your passion you’ll find yourself in an endless cycle of misery. Work will not feel like a journey or adventure, but more of a taxing nuisance on your mind and body that has to get done. This ultimately will lead to stress and anxiety.
Every day that you go to work with this mindset you begin to hate your job more and more. While many people feel that they must work hard to retire and have money to enjoy themselves, what’s the point of enjoying yourself in your later years when you spent some of your best years being miserable?
Instead, follow your passion and see how much work just seems to flow instead of you having to force things to happen.
4. Work Fewer Hours
When you work at a business you’re passionate about, you’ll be able to focus more and get things done on time because those tasks don’t feel like a burden. When you’re simply working for money, motivation is more difficult to find, which may lead to longer hours in order to get things done.
5. You’ll Go Above and Beyond
Because you are passionate about your business you’ll be willing to put in the extra effort to go beyond what is required of you, which will make you feel good and earn the right kind of attention from your clients.
6. No Obstacle Will Stop You
When you follow your passion and really enjoy what you do, nothing will stop you from getting your work done. Because you are passionate about what you do, you feel unstoppable and nothing can get in the way of you achieving greatness.
Your passion ignites your work and accelerates you past roadblocks that may come about. Any obstacle that comes your way is accepted and dealt with using a creative solution.
7. You’ll Feel More Fulfilled
There are few feelings better than achieving a level of success you set out for yourself as you follow your passion.
Ultimately, you will do better with work or a business you genuinely care about, so instead of following the money, follow your passion and give your business a boost.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you and your coaching business right now:
- Join our FREE Facebook™ group, the Scalable Business Dojo, and connect with coaches who are growing too – it’s our Facebook™ community where the sharpest business coaches on the planet learn to get more money, deliver more impact, and get more freedom, CLICK HERE and join now!
- Join the, Get Clients Challenge™, and become a successful case study – the outcome of the Get Clients Challenge™ is simple: To get you, clients. I’m aiming to get you at least an extra $10-$15k per month, so we’ll give you everything we need to make that happen, and nothing you don;t. Here’s the best part, there are no ads to run, no funnels to launch, and no tech to struggle with. We’re going to solve the 3 biggest problems that stop coaches from launching and growing their businesses. Delivery Angst, Lack of Leads, and Sales Anxiety. CLICK HERE to learn more now!
- Chat with me in messenger – we’ll talk about where you’re at and where you want to be. And together we can look at what your next steps are to move the needle in your business. CLICK HERE to chat with me in messenger
- Schedule a FREE 15-minute Game Plan Call with me we’ll map out a personalized plan of your next steps to grow your coaching business. Please leave your credit card at home too – there’s no pitch on this call. Just great conversation with an expert to help you figure out what’s next for you in your business. CLICK HERE to book a call now!