7 Daily Success Habits of High Performers
Success means something different to everyone. Your definition of succeeding might be completely different to mine, and vice versa.
There are two major components that are essential success in my opinion:
Reaching goals and not comparing yourself to anyone else. There’s 100% no point so don’t do it.
Life is no competition at all. There is enough abundance for all of us. The reality, however, is that not everyone is eager to have it all.
The facts show that very few people have the mindset of a winner and thrive for succeeding in all they do.
The majority of people simply want to keep doing what they’ve always done.
It means reaching your goals with ease and taking good care of your health and body. Once a high-performance habit becomes a routine, look for new ones to implement, and you should continuously strive for progress in your daily routines.
We all have 24 hours per day and it’s 100% your responsibility how you use those hours.
Here’s 7 success habits that high performers do differently compared to the majority of people:
1. Win the morning.
The first hours of the day are critical. Be aware of the power of a proper morning routine and create one that supports your lifestyle. They don’t leave the success of their day to chance but instead take control of it.
Some of the most famous and effective morning routines are rituals like meditation, affirmations, exercising, reading and journaling.
Personally, I use the routine from the bestselling book Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod, where he describes his Life Savers
- Silence (meditating or breathing exercises)
- Affirmations (writing down or speaking out loud powerful mantras)
- Visualization (focusing your mind on how you achieve your goals)
- Exercise (some sort of movement for the body, even if it’s just two minutes)
- Reading (no further explanation needed for this one, I guess)
- Scribbling (journaling and writing down your thoughts)
2. Maintain a high energy level.
Those who perform well pay attention to keeping their energy level high as much as possible. There is this nice saying:
“Your energy introduces you before you even speak.” If you want to attract abundance and high energy in your life, you need to act on that level yourself. The universe always matches your exact energy, and you attract what you communicate.
There are many ways of increasing your daily energy level. The most common tend to be exercising and eating healthier, but also drinking enough water and getting some fresh air.
3. Embrace challenges.
People who perform well do so because they are not afraid. They don’t fear challenges but instead embrace them.
Growth only happens through change. Thus, high-performing people don’t shrink back from difficulties. They are great problem solvers and take valuable lessons from each challenge they face.
As Duke Ellington puts it:
“ A problem is a chance for you to do your best.”
Growth, whether on a personal or professional level, happens whenever we kick our butts out of our comfort zone and fight our fears.
4. Seek clarity.
As Brendon Burchard describes in his book High-Performance Habits, those who perform on a professional level don’t get clarity but instead create it themselves.
What high performers also do is reflect on their lives regularly. They don’t do a reflection once a year when the year is over, but instead, they practice self-reflection on a daily level. They question their habits, their environment, and their social circle to grow and create even more significant results.
Starting and ending each of our days with a self-reflection exercise will help us be more aligned with ourselves and level-up our performance regularly.
5. Exercise patience.
Top performers know that great accomplishments take time. They don’t quit too early but keep going despite failures.
Through activities like meditation and self-reflection, top performers train their level of patience regularly.
6. Value time
We all have the same 24 hours per day. However, some people use those hours wiser than others. While most of us waste precious time being on our phones, scrolling through social media feeds or watching TV, high performers know that time, after health, is the most important resource in their lives.
They know how to say no to appointments that don’t benefit them and how to use their time more wisely. They don’t waste precious minutes on unnecessary tasks but instead use smart time management techniques and productivity strategies to be more focused and effective.
7. Plan ahead.
As high performers value their time, they don’t miss out on planning their days, weeks, and months. Without proper planning and self-organization, you’ll always end up losing time for tasks that could’ve been finalized much quicker.
“Plan your work and work your plan.” Napoleon Hill Planning your days ahead will give you clarity, and it will boost your productive output because you’ll have much more energy to invest in your work right in the morning as the planning is already done.
BONUS: Surround yourself with successful people.
It’s no coincidence that successful people are surrounded by more successful people. We are the average of the people with whom we spend the most time.
If you hang out with naysayers and pessimists, you’ll turn into one of them. If you start hanging out with people who have big visions, strong skills, and a positive outlook on life guess what? You’ll soon become one of those.
It doesn’t matter how many of these 7 strategies you choose to apply. What matters is consistency. By being consistent, showing up every day, and becoming a tiny little bit better each week, you’ll create a version of yourself that can reach any goal that is out there.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you and your coaching business right now:
- Join our FREE Facebook™ group, the Scalable Business Dojo, and connect with coaches who are growing too – it’s our Facebook™ community where the sharpest business coaches on the planet learn to get more money, deliver more impact, and get more freedom, CLICK HERE and join now!
- Join the, Get Clients Challenge™, and become a successful case study – the outcome of the Get Clients Challenge™ is simple: To get you, clients. I’m aiming to get you at least an extra $10-$15k per month, so we’ll give you everything we need to make that happen, and nothing you don;t. Here’s the best part, there are no ads to run, no funnels to launch, and no tech to struggle with. We’re going to solve the 3 biggest problems that stop coaches from launching and growing their businesses. Delivery Angst, Lack of Leads, and Sales Anxiety. CLICK HERE to learn more now!
- Chat with me in messenger – we’ll talk about where you’re at and where you want to be. And together we can look at what your next steps are to move the needle in your business. CLICK HERE to chat with me in messenger
- Schedule a FREE 15-minute Game Plan Call with me we’ll map out a personalized plan of your next steps to grow your coaching business. Please leave your credit card at home too – there’s no pitch on this call. Just great conversation with an expert to help you figure out what’s next for you in your business. CLICK HERE to book a call now!