6 Steps to Find 7 Figure Mentors
When you study successful people, one thing they all have in common is they have mentors.
If you ask a successful person why it’s so important to have mentors, they would likely say that surrounding themselves with the right people allows them to avoid mistakes and helps them achieve their goals faster.
If mentors are the key to your success, why is it that we don’t go out and find them?
Have you heard the Jim Rohn quote, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with?”
Take a minute and answer the following questions yourself.
- Who are your five?
- Are they living the life you want to be living?
- If not, what does this say about you and your chances of accomplishing your goals?
If you are like the majority of people, you’re probably realizing that the right people are not in your circle and the chances of living your dream life will likely remain as simply that, a dream.
The question then becomes, How can you go out and form relationships with the people who are already living the life you dream of?
Here are six steps you to find your seven-figure mentors:
1. Get clarity on the help you need
A mentor can serve you best in their areas of expertise so you need to identify where you need help in order to seek out the right people.
To get clarity ask yourself these two questions:
Out of everything going on in my life right now, what is the one thing I need the most help with right now?
- Are you looking to quit your corporate job?
- Are you focused on building a $ 20,000-month business with passive income?
- What is that one thing you need the most help with right now?
Now ask yourself, “Who is the ideal person to help me?” and describe this person in one sentence.
When you can answer these questions move to step two.
2. Talk about it consistently.
We all have an innate desire to help one another. So when you share where you need help, people naturally look to support you.
Starting today, share what you are looking to accomplish and the type of people you are looking to meet.
When you are talking to friends, , competitors, business associates etc and they ask you what’s new, respond with something like:
“I’ve recently been inspired to become financially free with my coaching business and am looking to meet some successful business coaches making at least $15,000 per month in passive income.”
Then sit back and listen to how they respond.
3. Be interested
Once you’re face to face, you need to stand out and make an impression. The fastest way to do this is to be more interested in them.
Set a sincere intention as you approach someone to find a way to add value. Then ask questions and find a way you can add value.
If you do this successfully, you suddenly find people going out of their way to help you accomplish your goals, because you started by adding value to them first.
4. Rinse and repeat
As you start to take action some things will work for you, and some things will not.
The important thing is to keep taking action and refine your approach.
5. Build a community
Change is not simple. How many times have you created your New Year Goals only to fast forward 12 months and find yourself in the exact same place?
This process of upgrading your network is one of the most important actions you can take to make your life more successful.
Make sure you are a part of a community or have connections with others who are going through the same process so you can collaborate and hold each other accountable.
6. Have an accountability partner
When you become a part of a like-minded community, you need to find someone you can interact with on a regular basis, and make commitments to.
If you are serious about upgrading your personal network, you will make sure you do this.
Incorporate these steps into your daily routine. If you do, you will find yourself surrounded by inspiring people who can guide you as you accomplish your goals and live the life you deserve to be living.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you and your coaching business right now:
- Join our FREE Facebook™ group, the Scalable Business Dojo, and connect with coaches who are growing too – it’s our Facebook™ community where the sharpest business coaches on the planet learn to get more money, deliver more impact, and get more freedom, CLICK HERE and join now!
- Join the, Get Clients Challenge™, and become a successful case study – the outcome of the Get Clients Challenge™ is simple: To get you, clients. I’m aiming to get you at least an extra $10-$15k per month, so we’ll give you everything we need to make that happen, and nothing you don;t. Here’s the best part, there are no ads to run, no funnels to launch, and no tech to struggle with. We’re going to solve the 3 biggest problems that stop coaches from launching and growing their businesses. Delivery Angst, Lack of Leads, and Sales Anxiety. CLICK HERE to learn more now!
- Chat with me in messenger – we’ll talk about where you’re at and where you want to be. And together we can look at what your next steps are to move the needle in your business. CLICK HERE to chat with me in messenger
- Schedule a FREE 15-minute Game Plan Call with me we’ll map out a personalized plan of your next steps to grow your coaching business. Please leave your credit card at home too – there’s no pitch on this call. Just great conversation with an expert to help you figure out what’s next for you in your business. CLICK HERE to book a call now!